Our Management Team
FOUNDER AND MANAGING DIRECTOR
Perry came to Australia at age 20 leaving behind the political instability of his now destroyed homeland Zimbabwe. His early life experience in war-torn Rhodesia instilled an acute security awareness and a strict work ethic that has been instrumental in developing Trident Services into the strong business it is today.
Perry has 20 plus years’ experience in the services industry and prides himself on being a hands-on director responsible for the management of the Trident group of companies.
Perry is driven by client service and is passionate about becoming the leading specialist service provider in Australia for security, cleaning and maintenance (integrated) services.
- University of Kwazulu-Natal B Sc (Agric)
- University of Queensland B Bus (Gen)
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
As an experienced Executive Manager, Norman Schroeder has been an integral part of the aviation and integrated service sectors in Australia and Europe for the past 25 years.
With a passion for excellence and exceptional leadership skills, Norman continues to drive innovation and improvement in integrated services and is recognized as a leader in the service delivery industry. Norman also has a wealth of experience in developing and implementing new policy and procedural initiatives both from a strategic and corporate level.
Norman’s key responsibilities have included-
- Project and Contract Management
- Financial Management of Profitability & Revenue Targets for Key National and International Companies
- Managing contractual obligations to clients
- Managing company financial plans to ensure services are delivered on time and within budget.
- Compliance with Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental, Equal Opportunity, Industrial relations and other legislative requirements.
Prior to commencing as Executive General Manager Operations and Strategy at Trident Services Australia, Norman had a diverse career as National General Manager of Operations with companies Cathay Pacific, Gate Gourmet, Spotless & SecureCorp.
Norman’s extensive career achievements include contract management and mobilisations for key national clients that have included Brisbane Airport Corporation, Qantas, Virgin, Lendlease, and Stockland.
EXECUTIVE GENERAL MANAGER
RETAIL AND COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS
Blake has over 15 years of Crisis and Incident Management experience, working throughout Australia, the South Pacific, and the Middle East. He was responsible for the management and implementation of numerous operations, crisis management and capability development projects across a variety of industries; including manufacturing, aviation, transport, resources, indigenous infrastructure development, energy, and the Commonwealth Games 2018.
Blake’s strong business strategy, workshop facilitation, project management and risk management control system design capabilities, are his management strengths.
Before joining Trident Services, Blake’s military experience required in-depth counter-terrorism planning for the tactical forces he commanded in numerous Middle Eastern theatres.
In addition to strategic level planning at the 2018 Commonwealth Games, he also possesses a wealth of experience in business continuity management training, and decision-making under extreme pressure.
- Masters Business Administration
- Diploma of Security and Risk Management
- Cert IV training and assessment
- Aviation Safety Auditors Course
- Australian Army Officer Qualified Major – Civilian mapped qualifications as follows:
- Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Advanced Diploma of Government.
EXECUTIVE GENERAL MANAGER
AVIATION SECURITY OPERATIONS
Steve’s extensive and prominent career includes his roles as a Senior Executive within the Queensland Police Service, Australian Federal Police and Queensland Fire and Emergency Services.
His leadership experience extends from tactical command of the QPS Special Emergency Response Team, command of the QPS Organised Crime Investigation Group, the State Drug Investigation Group and as the inaugural Airport Police Commander of Queensland’s Category 1 Airports.
Steve was the responsible Senior Government Official for Queensland’s Emergency Management Arrangements including the operation of the State Disaster Coordination Centre.
Steve has occupied a range of prominent appointments and chairmanships that include:
- AFP representative to AAA, ASAF, RICM, ASC of Brisbane, Cairns & Gold Coast Airports.
- QFES representative to the Queensland Counter Terrorism Senior Officers Committee
- Qld IDC for Emergency Management
- Qld Emergency Management Quality Assurance Steering Committee
- Chair, Qld Tropical Cyclone Consultative Committee.
- Master of Public Administration – University of Queensland (2000)
- Post Graduate Diploma Business Administration – University of Queensland (1994)
- Graduate Certificate Applied Management (Policing) – Charles Sturt University (2000)
- Company Directors Course – Australian Institute of Company Directors (2016)
- ICAO Aviation Security Professional Management Program – Concordia University, Montreal (2010)
- 74th Police Executive Management Development Program, AIPM (2000)
Impeccable service and fully certified.
Trident Services Australia provides a wide range of services including cleaning and specialised cleaning services, static security guards and electronic security. We pride ourselves on our highly trained, well-presented professional staff that will enhance your brand and business. We are fully certified, compliant and insured to operate in all areas within Australia.