Our Management Team
Greg is a proven executive leader with extensive experience in developing and delivering strategic plans with a strong focus on governance. His commitment to managing risk and working closely with boards has ensured rapid and sustainable revenue growth in our businesses.
Greg has an unwavering commitment to innovation, his team members and clients. With innovation being a cornerstone of his leadership, the businesses he leads and clients his team provides services to, he effectively manages risk and takes advantage of positive risk opportunities.
In demonstrating his strong connection to community and gratitude for his leadership role, Greg has advocated with the Trident Services Australia Board of Directors a commitment to Indigenous employment, opportunities for returning service women and men and the major sponsorship of Uniforms 4 Kids.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Jeremy has over a decade’s experience in finance roles with a strong influence on working with business owners and other key stakeholders to ensure financial transparency and efficiency outcomes.
He is responsible for proving leadership, management and direction to our finance team to ensure the ongoing compliance, good governance and financial viability of Trident Services.
Jeremy works closely with our board members, Director and Executive Management Team to provide ongoing short and long-term financial and business strategies.
With a background in professional services and working for over 9 years for a prominent Queensland-based law firm in both operational and finance-focused roles, Jeremy has a keen understanding of the need for strong financial management and corporate governance and control.
Jeremy is the group Company Secretary.
NATIONAL HSE MANAGER
A qualified and accomplished HSEQ professional, Alison has 5 years’ experience in various service industry sectors including the aviation industry with Virgin Australia. She has excellent interpersonal skills and has demonstrated the ability to rapidly gain trust and respect from management, clients and employees.
Alison has achieved strong recognition through awards including the NSCA National Safety Awards of Excellence Winner of Best Communication of a Safety Message 2014 and her commitment to the wellbeing of individuals in the workforce and in driving a continued safety and quality culture. Alison also has extensive auditing experience across various standards including AS/NZS 4801, and ISO 9001, 14001 and 22000.
Qualifications and Training
BSc Honours Degree Applied Biology | BSB60612 Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety | Lead Food Safety Auditor | RABQSA-AU-Management Systems Auditing | BSBAUD402B-Participate in a Quality Audit | NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety | NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate Credit | NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate Credit | NEBOSH General Certificate with Distinction | Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Advanced Certificate in Food Safety | SITXFSA201 Participate in safe food handling practices | SITXFSA101 Use hygienic practices for food safety | HLTPAT304D Collect pathology specimens other than blood | HLTPAT410D Collect pathology specimens other than blood for specialised testing | Construction White Card | HLTFA311A Apply First Aid | HLTCPR211A Perform CPR | Evacuation Coordination Warden | Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Sector (PTTLS) | PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate in Project Management | NVQ Level 4 Management | CIEH Professional Trainers Certificate | CIEH Level 2 Award in Environmental Principles and Practice | The Chartered Institution of Wastes Management Waste Awareness Foundation Level
EXECUTIVE GENERAL MANAGER
SECURITY AND GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS
Steve’s extensive and prominent career includes his roles as a Senior Executive within the Queensland Police Service, Australian Federal Police and Queensland Fire and Emergency Services.
His leadership experience extends from tactical command of the QPS Special Emergency Response Team, command of the QPS Organised Crime Investigation Group, the State Drug Investigation Group and as the inaugural Airport Police Commander of Queensland’s Category 1 Airports.
Steve was the responsible Senior Government Official for Queensland’s Emergency Management Arrangements including the operation of the State Disaster Coordination Centre.
Steve has occupied a range of prominent appointments and chairmanships that include:
- AFP representative to AAA, ASAF, RICM, ASC of Brisbane, Cairns & Gold Coast Airports.
- QFES representative to the Queensland Counter Terrorism Senior Officers Committee
- Qld IDC for Emergency Management
- Qld Emergency Management Quality Assurance Steering Committee
- Chair, Qld Tropical Cyclone Consultative Committee.
- Master of Public Administration – University of Queensland (2000)
- Post Graduate Diploma Business Administration – University of Queensland (1994)
- Graduate Certificate Applied Management (Policing) – Charles Sturt University (2000)
- Company Directors Course – Australian Institute of Company Directors (2016)
- ICAO Aviation Security Professional Management Program – Concordia University, Montreal (2010)
- 74th Police Executive Management Development Program, AIPM (2000)
EXECUTIVE GENERAL MANAGER SECURITY & INNOVATION
Self-motivated and dynamic, Travis is a highly credible and well-respected leader and manager that has embedded a collective culture of innovation, performance and process improvement across multi-faceted teams of specialists and business functions within a number of leading organisations.
An international security expert and presenter with extensive airport operations, security and emergency management experience, Travis has a recognised and enduring ability to excel on all levels of business and deliver successful strategies with a proven track record in linking the strategic intent of a project or mission to the outcomes achieved on the ground.
Travis has led and managed numerous complex national and international security trials and is recognised as a thought leader within the industry. Travis is a member of the Smart Security Management Group and several Government-sponsored aviation security working groups.
- Master’s degree in Management – University of New South Wales
- Graduate Diploma of Information Management
- Graduate Certificate in Communications and Information Systems Management
- Associate Diploma of Management and Diploma of Maritime Studies
- Travis successfully attained numerous military qualifications including becoming a Principle Warfare Officer and was awarded a number of citations and accolades during his extensive and wide-ranging active military service.
EXECUTIVE GENERAL MANAGER
GOVERNANCE AND SYSTEMS
Gary brings his extensive experience working for more than 20 years in the Aviation Transport Industry in various managerial, operational, airport ground support and risk management roles.
Gary is well-respected in the aviation security industry by both industry and Government agencies alike and is a leader in business intelligence, compliance, strategies and continuous improvement in his quest to enhance industry best practice outcomes. Some of Gary’s achievements include:
- Implementation of access control innovations in numerous Gateway and Regional airports across Australia which gained the respect of the then Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities Office of Transport Security for his willingness to assist the Australian Government with innovative aviation security and screening measures, such as the development of service intelligence options for our clients.
- Gary headed up an experienced Aviation Transport Security team comprised of the Operational Risk and Innovation Co-Ordinator, the National Auditor, the National Training and Compliance Manager and the Regulatory and Special Projects Manager. This team of specialists were tasked with assisting close to 3,000 Screening Officers across Australian Designated and Regional Airports and, on behalf of the Office of Transport Security, airports in Indonesia, to achieve and maintain compliance.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE 40110
- Diploma of Quality Auditing BSB 51607
- Certificate IV in Business Risk Management BSBRSK01B
- Certificate II in Security Operations
- Certificate II in Asset Maintenance.
EXECUTIVE GENERAL MANAGER
STRATEGY AND NEW BUSINESS
As an experienced Executive Manager, Norman Schroeder has been an integral part of the aviation and integrated service sectors in Australia and Europe for the past 25 years.
With a passion for excellence and exceptional leadership skills, Norman continues to drive innovation and improvement in integrated services and is recognized as a leader in the service delivery industry. Norman also has a wealth of experience in developing and implementing new policy and procedural initiatives both from a strategic and corporate level.
Norman’s key responsibilities have included-
- Project and Contract Management
- Financial Management of Profitability & Revenue Targets for Key National and International Companies
- Managing contractual obligations to clients
- Managing company financial plans to ensure services are delivered on time and within budget.
- Compliance with Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental, Equal Opportunity, Industrial relations and other legislative requirements.
Prior to commencing as Executive General Manager Operations and Strategy at Trident Services Australia, Norman had a diverse career as National General Manager of Operations with companies Cathay Pacific, Gate Gourmet, Spotless & SecureCorp.
Norman’s extensive career achievements include contract management and mobilisations for key national clients that have included Brisbane Airport Corporation, Qantas, Virgin, Lendlease, and Stockland.
EXECUTIVE GENERAL MANAGER
Frank is an experienced manager in the Aviation Industry having honed his skills over the past 15 years’ heading up a team of 20 managers, with accountability for achieving high engagement and low staff turnover and providing leadership to over 880 staff across:
- Customer service
- Freight teams
- Airside Safety Services
- Overseeing client accounts and relationship management to grow contracts
- Ensuring compliance with rigorous SLAs
- Identifying and rolling out new service opportunities
- Partnering with clients to understand client strategy and unique requirements
- Ensuring effective governance of Integrated Facility services contract
- Managing all aspects of facility management services, including:
Rectification of instances of non-conformance as per Quality Assurance program
- Diploma in Security and Risk Management
- Diploma in Business Management Diploma in IT
- Australia Defence Force Academy QUALIFICATIONS AND LICENCES
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety (BSB31606)
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Certificate III in Security Operations (PRS30103)
- Private Security Business License Holder
- Disney Leadership Training (Los Angeles) | Pacific Leadership Mastery
RISK & CAPABILITY MANAGER
Blake has over 15 years of Crisis and Incident Management experience, working throughout Australia, the South Pacific, and the Middle East. He was responsible for the management and implementation of numerous operations, crisis management and capability development projects across a variety of industries; including manufacturing, aviation, transport, resources, indigenous infrastructure development, energy, and the Commonwealth Games 2018.
Blake’s strong business strategy, workshop facilitation, project management and risk management control system design capabilities, are his management strengths.
Before joining Trident Services, Blake’s military experience required in-depth counter-terrorism planning for the tactical forces he commanded in numerous Middle Eastern theatres.
In addition to strategic level planning at the 2018 Commonwealth Games, he also possesses a wealth of experience in business continuity management training, and decision-making under extreme pressure.
- Masters Business Administration (Student to be completed Dec 19)
- Diploma of Security and Risk Management
- Cert IV training and assessment
- Aviation Safety Auditors Course
- Australian Army Officer Qualified Major – Civilian mapped qualifications as follows:
- Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Advanced Diploma of Government.
Impeccable service and fully certified.
Through our various divisions, Trident Services Australia provides a wide range of services including cleaning and specialised cleaning services, static security guards and electronic security. We pride ourselves on our highly trained, well-presented professional staff that will enhance your brand and business. We are fully certified, compliant and insured to operate in all areas within Australia.