Development & Training
Employees are encouraged to seek opportunities to improve the way they work and to engage in processes to identify learning opportunities that will meet individual and organisational goals.
In providing learning and development activities Trident aims to:
- create a culture that values learning and continuous improvement
- support employees to acquire and apply new skills
- strengthen the development of managers and leaders
- develop individual career paths
- provide a flexible, highly-skilled workforce
- maximise employee engagement
- increase employee retention
- promote a collaborative approach between employees and managers
Trident’s culture is all about inclusion, collaboration, high-performance, and opportunity. We hire the top talent in our fields and offer them access to opportunities to do their best work. Trident fosters an environment that supports your growth, develops your skills, offers guidance to help you reach your goals.
We are passionate about creating an environment that’s inclusive and supportive; a place where everyone can truly be themselves.
Our focus on diversity and inclusion encompasses all the ways in which people differ, both visibly and invisibly. This includes gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We believe diversity fosters greater innovation, stronger problem-solving capability, better customer connection and increased morale.